I got the chance to be part of something amazing. Chris Ferdinandi, of Renegade HR, asked me to contribute to his ebook, Do Amazing Things. I was honored to be part of a project that include many leading thinkers from the HR community.
A little about Do Amazing Things:
Do Amazing Things is a collection of short, actionable ideas – things you can do this year to become a better HR professional.
The book is a great resources because it contains a diverse set of actionable ideas from leading HR thinkers. It’s licensed under creative commons so you can share it with anyone and everyone you think will benefit from it.
Enough from me, download the book! (pdf)
- China Miner Gorman from SHRM
- Michael VanDervort from Human Race Horses
- Lance Haun from Rehaul
- Karla Porter from the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber in PA
- Paul Hebert from I2I
- Jim D’Amico, recruiter extraordinaire
- Victorio Milian from Creative Chaos Consultant
- Ben Eubanks from UpstartHR
- Steve Boese from Knowledge Infusion
- Trish McFarlane from HR Ringleader
- Jessica Lee from APCO Worldwide