Where can I sign up for a work.com Free Trial?By David Austin on September 19, 2012 in Announcements
Did you catch the work.com announcement at Dreamforce? We’re very excited about the news! If you didn’t see it, check it out here. A few important notes for our current customers and those of you keen to learn more about work.com before we launch at the end of October 2012:
- Work.com will be generally available in the forth quarter of the year – between Dreamforce and this time, we highly recommend you check out the demo of Work.com. We will be offering a Work.com free trial when the app is generally available.
- New Rypple Free Trials will no longer be available after September 18, 2012. If you are currently on a Rypple free trial – you can continue to use it until it expires.
- You will not be able to sign up for a free trial through the Rypple mobile app.
- Already a Rypple customer? You can of course continue to provision new users in your org through your admin console.
- If you use SSO – there will be no change.
- If you use the Jive integration – it’s business as usual. Existing users can continue to use it and new users join an existing domain.